Welcome to the 22nd European Pressure Ulcer Advisory Panel Annual Meeting website!
The conference theme is:
FROM INNOVATION AND GUIDELINES, TO HIGH QUALITY CARE AND BETTER PATIENT OUTCOMES: A JOURNEY TO TRAVEL TOGETHER!
- What is new in biomechanics, basic and clinical research?
- How to integrate person centeredness into policy making and practice?
- Why are pressure ulcers associated with quality of care and patient safety?
- What are effective strategies for patient, informal carers and non- professional pressure ulcer education?
- The guideline journey: how to generate, summarise and implement trustworthy EBHC guidelines?
- Focus on atypical wounds: differentiation, prevention and treatment?
- How can e- Health play a role in pressure ulcer prevention and management?
- What are recent innovations & advanced therapies in pressure ulcer prevention and treatment?
- Pressure ulcer prevention across the continuum of care – focus on home care settings
is available HERE.
Clarion Congress Hotel Prague
190 00 Prague
Local organising committee
Conference chair: Prof. Andrea Pokorná, Ph.D.
PhDr. Búřilová Petra, BBA
Mgr. Dolanová Dana
Mgr. Ph.D. Doubravská Silvie
PhDr. Klugarová Jitka, Ph.D.
PhDr. Klugar Miloslav, Ph.D.
Mgr. Krupová Lenka, MBA
Mgr. Pospíšil Michal
Mgr. Rydvalová Lenka
MUDr. Stryja Jan, Ph.D.